Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The American devil dance in Iraq..........

To my brothers of IRAQ......
Oh! My brothers of Iraq,
Here are my teardrops
Dripped through the
Conscience of human kind across
I shut my eyes and ears, as I cannot bear
The torture stories which brought you to knees
In your own mother land !

Mothers, bend your head with shame,
They are your sons, who danced the devilish game,
Were they bloodless beasts?
When he for hunger while they not!
Were they too not from a mother's womb?
Were they not once little babies who smiled,
At a swaying flower and at a growling dog !
And caressed the rag dolls with such promising words!

When did they turn out to be a
Simple machine of flesh and bones?
Severing from the divine thread,
That strings the whole world through the divine red!
It is we mothers who wronged
Again it is we who was wronged!

Oh Moms! feed your kids a little nectar
Of love and compassion, the mix of Ambrosia Divine
Along with Baby foods and bottled water
Let him know the Divine within,
Before he falls into the Satan’s.

Brothers! Let the judgement
Take place in His court of justice.
Pray to Him, let it not happen,
Again for another one caged!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just another being that takes in pure white light & sends it out as colored patterns. The patterns that make cry, laugh,smile,fight and what not.